|Price||RM111.00 Delivery Time: West Malaysia:3 - 7 days / East Malaysia: 7 - 14 days|
|Size (L x W x H)||16 cm x 4.5 cm x 14 cm|
Malaysia Free for certain area only
- Best natural substitute for sugar
- Rich in antioxidants
- Strengthens immune system
- Improves digestion
- Relieves cough symptoms and throat irritation
- Helps to heal wounds and burns
- Enhances skin complexion
- Stingless bee honey is produced by the meliponine stingless bees of the tropical rainforest, which gather nectar from a tremendous variety of plants to produce a tangy honey that is rich in trace elements and organic acids.
- The honey we produce is 100% raw honey made in a natural environment.
- No sugar, additives, colouring, artificial flavours or preservatives are added to the honey, maintaining its original form.
- It is unheated, unpasteurized and unprocessed honey so it contains a broad range of nutrients and essential trace elements for various health benefits.
Melipoly was established in 2014 and we are one of the largest beekeepers in West Malaysia. We specialise in local honey bee and stingless bee species which do not require artificial support to survive or produce. Our main honey products are Malaysian forest bee (apis cerana) and stingless bee honeys. Our bee farms are located in the forest, away from pollution and pesticides. We have conducted voluntary testing and certified the purity of our honey using the highest international standards at the EU's premier testing institutes. Our continuing R&D work has discovered that our honey contains natural probiotics that are beneficial to our digestive and immune systems.
1 x Melipoly Stingless Bee Honey 280GM